Picade Console Controller
For those of you wanting the arcade cabinet feel but want to play on a larger screen like your HD TV then look no further than the Picade Console Controller.
It is basically the control section of the Picade Arcade cabinet made into a standalone unit. The Console Conrtoller includes the Joystick and 6 buttons, with all the smart electronics packed inside the housing.
It is supplied in kit form and everything is supplied to get you up and running quickly (except the Raspberry Pi of course). What’s in the kit includes:
- Black powder-coated cabinet panels (swish!)
- Picade PCB (Arduino compatible with stereo 2.8W amplifier) pre-loaded with the Picade software.
- One speaker with wires pre-soldered
- 3.5mm stereo panel mounted headphone socket
- Attractive decal for the controls
- Audio and USB cables
- A proper arcade stick
- Twelve micro-switch arcade buttons
- Custom assembled wiring looms
- All other fixings, fasteners, nuts, and bolts
- An awesomely hackable product 🙂
Once assembled all you need to do is attach to your favourite display via HDMI cable and you’re good to go.
For more information about the Picade Console Controller visit the Pimoroni website here – https://shop.pimoroni.com/collections/picade-and-arcade/products/picade-console
And here’s a few pictures of the Picade Console Controller