RetroPie 3.8.1 released to the public
Hot on the heals of version 3.8 comes a minor update with some fixes. The main issue corrected involves the launching of DosBox. There were also some issues with the Gamecon GPIO driver which have also been sorted out.
A complete list of changes from 3.8 includes :
- Fix escaping in iniSet causing initial backslashes to be incorrect in ini files (Affected some +Start Scripts with spaces such as DOSBox).
- Don’t overwrite existing configs when updating advmame.
- SSelph’s scraper – Add option to set -append and -use_nointro_name=false flags.
- Disable binary install on Wheezy.
- Fix building of gamecondriver.
- Correct Emulation Station autobooting configuration due to changes in raspi-config.
- Added missing zip dependency for Solarus.
- Fix c&p error with mupen64plus that broke the initial config generation.
- Added new EmulationStation theme “material” from user lilbud.
- Lr-nxengine – no error message was shown when required data files are missing.
More information and a download link can be found from the official RetroPie website at – https://retropie.org.uk/2016/06/retropie-3-8-1-is-released/