RetroPie 4.0.2 made available
Shortly following the release of 4.0 we now have RetroPie version 4.0.2. This latest release includes some bug fixes but also includes the Dolphin emulator – which is a GameCube and Nintendo Wii emulator. Unfortunately for Raspberry Pi users it will only run on the x86/64 platform so PC users only. Maybe we’ll get Dolphin on the Pi soon.
A list of changes since 4.0 include:
- Added Dolphin GameCube/Wii emulator to experimental (x86/x86_64 only).
- Fixed issue that caused system retroarch configs to be reset/overwritten when they didn’t end with a complete line (ending in LF character).
- Uae4arm – fixed issue with kickstart rom being overwritten when updating. Added missing dependency.
- Mupen64plus – fix for The Legend of Zelda: Majoras’s Mask.
- Wolf4SDL – launch Wolfenstein 3D shareware by default.
- Quake3 – fixed demo files extraction path.
- SDLPoP – fixed saving.
- joy2key – ignore ps3 potentiometer (avoids triggering runcommand menu accidentally). Fixed joy2key not being stopped on exiting RetroPie-Setup.
For more information you can visit the official RetroPie releas page at – https://retropie.org.uk/2016/08/retropie-4-0-2-released/
or the new image can be downloaded from here – https://retropie.org.uk/download/