RetroPie version 3.6 released
With the recent release of the Raspberry Pi 3 comes an updated version of RetroPie. This new release, version 3.6, brings Raspberry Pi 3 support as well as a few more tweaks, additions and fixes from the previous releases. The guys at RetroPie really listen to their users and have included some sort after new emulators.
The latest version includes the following:
- Added new experimental modules.
- Daphne (Laserdisc Emulator).
- Libretro-Beetle PSX (x86 only).
- Libretro-Beetle Lynx.
- GemRB engine (Baldur’s Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape).
- ResidualVM (Engine for Grim Fandango and Escape from Monkey Island).
- Libretro-MESS (based on the most recent version of MAME).
- Libretro-MAME (based on the most recent version of MAME).
- Added EmulationStation theme Simpler Turtle Pi to the theme installer from Omnija.
- Added version details and uninstall option to the RetroPie Setup Script.
- Fixed insert coin not working on arcade based emulators.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
for a more detailed rundown, please visit the PetRockBlog website at : blog.petrockblog.com